Play Steptoe and Son GamesContact Us about anything do to with Steptoe and Son

Harry and the Faraway Folk???

Please let us know if there are any other discussion categories you want included on this forum, or is there something else you would like to see included on this website ?

Moderators: Archie, Dirty Old Yank, PhilGlass

Harry and the Faraway Folk???

Postby ChrisWalkey » Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:31 pm

Does anyone know if it is possible to obtain the rare album of 'Only authorised employess to break bottles' where 'H' sang with backing group 'The Faraway Folk' on CD? I do have it on LP record, but really would love it on CD allowing me to listen to it on my laptop and in my car.
A search on Google proved fruitless and I have no idea as to how to transfer music from an LP to a CD.

Who do you think you are? Dick Turpin???
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:34 am
Location: VillaMartin, Spain

Postby bob » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:02 pm

Hi Chris

Transfering from tape to CD is really simple. I'm sure you would pick it up very quickly. If not I am sure somebody would more than willing to do it for you.

User avatar
Site Admin
Posts: 996
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:04 pm
Location: Bradwell on Sea, Essex

Return to What do you want ?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest