Play Steptoe and Son GamesContact Us about anything do to with Steptoe and Son

rattle of a simple man

If you have any links to Steptoe Videos or audion that would be of interest to other fans please post them here. Please only post a link. The forum does not have the capacity to store actual video or audio clips.

Moderators: Dirty Old Yank, PhilGlass

rattle of a simple man

Postby THE VICAR » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:44 am

"at last network have put rattle of a simple man out on dvd £5 from amazon and joey boy is out on dvd same price and last but not least the sandwich man that's £6 .00 as harry is in all three films and yes ive orded them all shame they wont get here till Monday thanks network and amazon :D
not the vicar again hes had two bob of me this year already.
THE VICAR

Re: rattle of a simple man

Postby Archie » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:19 pm

I bought Joey Boy from E bay this week just watched it 8)
Eeh I wanna see the Nudes of 1964
Archie

Re: rattle of a simple man

Postby THE VICAR » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:35 pm

"well ive watched two of the dvds I got rattle looks great better than my old video copy and the sandwich man a film id never seen before wich has a host of britsh stars in it most gone now sadly harrys bit was very good working at the palladium with those dancing girls hope he had some fun . now joey boy something I wish you could get with wilfrid in is bbc tvs 1984 he played 2or 3 parts in that all live wilfrid also plays the part of the tramp in bbc tvs quatermas and the pit wich I have got cant beat the old school :D
not the vicar again hes had two bob of me this year already.
THE VICAR

Return to Video and Audio