Play Steptoe and Son GamesContact Us about anything do to with Steptoe and Son

RESTORED - Ken Dodd Show: Steptoe & Son Sketch

If you have any links to Steptoe Videos or audion that would be of interest to other fans please post them here. Please only post a link. The forum does not have the capacity to store actual video or audio clips.

Moderators: Dirty Old Yank, PhilGlass

RESTORED - Ken Dodd Show: Steptoe & Son Sketch

Postby The Pixel Surgeon » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 am

Phil ******* Glass... You've all got him to thank for this...

The Ken Dodd Show - Steptoe and Son Sketch (BBC) 1966 (Restored & VidFIRED)

Well, here it is, as promised...

"The Ken Dodd Show"; "Steptoe and Son" Sketch from 1966, that I've lovingly restored & "VidFIRED" (given it back its "video-look").

It's NOT been seen this way (well, only by a handful of people, so far) since its very first original broadcast, so should be a real treat - if I do say it myself!!!

The file/mpg itself is DVD compliant, so can be copied off to a DVD without needing to be re-encoded (although you may not have the software currently on your system to do that…). However, whatever you do, to copy it to a DVD, don't deinterlace it, or the VidFIRE/video-look will be lost!

I’d recommend you do try and copy the file/mpg across to a DVD for best viewing, so you can hopefully watch it back on a trusty old 4:3 ratio CRT TV, as this really is how it should be viewed.

The file's stored on "MEGAUPLOAD": The Ken Dodd Show - Steptoe and Son Sketch (BBC) 1966 (Clip Restored & VidFIRED):

Enjoy, and do please let me know what you think...
"The world is made up of ironies and people being manipulated"
The Pixel Surgeon

Return to Video and Audio