Play Steptoe and Son GamesContact Us about anything do to with Steptoe and Son

Hi again

Discuss anything you like.

Moderators: Dirty Old Yank, PhilGlass

Hi again

Postby Karl » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:36 am

Im back on the forum after a long time away
Still loving Steptoe as always
"The only thing worth 'avin is that porcelain group on the mantlepiece behind your elbow......." "'Aint you got any woodbines?.. "
Karl

Re: Hi again

Postby Dirty Old Yank » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:15 am

Karl wrote:Im back on the forum after a long time away
Still loving Steptoe as always

Six years is a long time. In an odd coincidence, true story, I kid you not…
Before reading your post I was watching “Frankenstein Created Woman” while listening to Iggy Pop’s classic song, “Nightclubbing”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3OaMZojJRg. And as Thorley Walters dragged Peter Cushing from the deep freeze, it got me thinking…what really is in those nightclub fog machines anyway? We’ve all breathed the stuff at one time or another. As it turns out they’re filled with liquid nitrogen and CO2, both key ingredients to cryogenic technology. Point being, we’re all hoping your absence wasn’t caused by anything quite so serious as accidental suspended animation brought about by an excess of nightclubbing. Welcome back :o.
"I'm a rag n' bone man, I'm not a poxy grave robber!"
Dirty Old Yank

Re: Hi again

Postby Rian » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:18 pm

Hi just a little reintroduction to myself, I posted regulary around 2007 on the forum as a 15 year old lad, I just stumbled across the site whilst browsing this afternoon and looking back at old threads I was involved in and attempting to create a website (the less said the better). I’m pleased to see the site and forum is still so active in 2018 in the age of Facebook etc. I remember being a kid and loving coming on the forum as a form of escape of my troubled childhood, my love for Steptoe is still strong and I try and convert anyone to this day who have never seen the series.

Anyway enough waffling on and hope everyone is well :)
Rian

Return to Chit Chat