Play Steptoe and Son GamesContact Us about anything do to with Steptoe and Son

Look what just fell off the cart!

Discuss anything you like.

Moderators: Dirty Old Yank, PhilGlass

Look what just fell off the cart!

Postby mashibinbin » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:16 pm

It's the horse dropping that is me Mashibinbin - real life Robin - all round tv and predominantly comedy obsessive. Just saying hi for now and having a mooch around the site. Happy and healthy 2015 for everyone, I'm off to Bognor!
mashibinbin

Re: Look what just fell off the cart!

Postby The late Mrs Steptoe » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:18 am

mashibinbin wrote:It's the horse dropping that is me Mashibinbin - real life Robin - all round tv and predominantly comedy obsessive. Just saying hi for now and having a mooch around the site. Happy and healthy 2015 for everyone, I'm off to Bognor!

Hi Robin and welcome! :D I've not been here long myself but there's plenty of reading if you're looking for little nuggets (not the horse dropping kind... :wink: ) about all things Steptoe and it's a big, big favourite of mine too - few series were/are so addictive, and great to watch over and over, to me. Good enough reason to join, eh?

And a Happy New Year to you! But Bognor, must be quiet this time of year; I wonder if they have an S&S Souvenir shop there? :lol:
"Aaarold... you should come round this side - her drawers have just dropped off!"
The late Mrs Steptoe

Re: Look what just fell off the cart!

Postby Ilovesteptoe » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:19 pm

Well I'll be plugged into the mains with a 30w bulb up my botty. Great another victim.. :twisted: er... I mean new member. :wink:

Don't be a stranger Mashibinbin then you'll never be a hasibinbin. Hello & welcome! :P
Cheer if you love Steptoe & Son!

You dirty old man, cow son! Bognor here we come!
Ilovesteptoe

Location: In Swansea City travelling on my cart totting for deals!

Return to Chit Chat