Play Steptoe and Son GamesContact Us about anything do to with Steptoe and Son

Pets...

Discuss anything you like.

Moderators: Dirty Old Yank, PhilGlass

Re: Pets...

Postby harryfaversham » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:43 pm

I now have an 8 year old Newfoundland and a 12 month old Parsons Jack Russell. Little and Large lol
"I've never had an x-ray"

"Yes you have! Two years ago when the 'orse kicked you in the cobblers!"
harryfaversham

Postby Ilovesteptoe » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 pm

Until 2006 I had a Cat and two dogs all over 20yrs old respectively but sadly within 2 mths of each other they all passed away which was traumatic as I lost my Father in Nov 2005 too. Now I have two cats after filling the gap left by the others which I got in 2007/8. Ones really evil ( Only joking :) ) our black Cat called Molly and the other cat is one step away from being a live action bagpuss and she's called Smudge who's black and white and never off the window sleeping 24/7. :)
Cheer if you love Steptoe & Son!

You dirty old man, cow son! Bognor here we come!
Ilovesteptoe

Location: In Swansea City travelling on my cart totting for deals!

Postby Dirty Old Yank » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:57 pm

Surprising as it may seem (somebody ring Ripley) his eyes glow like that all the time. Frightens most people, can't imagine why. When the electrics go wrong at night, I hold him out in front of me like a torch. Seeing eye cat :o

9/14/16 Edit: Image YET AGAIN removed by "photo hosting" sites, :evil:.
Last edited by Dirty Old Yank on Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"I'm a rag n' bone man, I'm not a poxy grave robber!"
Dirty Old Yank

Postby Archie » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:51 pm

lovely cat DOY :) I miss not having a cat :(
Eeh I wanna see the Nudes of 1964
Archie

Postby Dirty Old Yank » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:21 am

Thanks Archie :)
Maybe you could get another cat, lots about that need homes, shelters are a good place to start.
Or is Snowy too rough 'n tumble? Never know, I've seen this one chase dogs his size. I have!
cheeky wee devil.
Dirty Old Yank

Postby Archie » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:06 pm

I couldn't get a cat with that nutter Snowy knocking around!. A ginger tom recently moved in across the road, I sometimes see him hunting in the long grass at the bottom of my garden where my cats used to hunt :o
Archie

Postby Ilovesteptoe » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:21 pm

These are my two loving cats now. Had them both for 7 & 6 years. Smudge ( B&W) Molly ( B)

ImageImage

Ilovesteptoe

Postby Dirty Old Yank » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:28 pm

Very sweet photos Ilovesteptoe, adorable cats! The expression on Smudge's face is hilarious :)
Though truth be told, photographed from that angle, we'd all be similarly wide eyed with embarrassment, "OI!!" :shock:
Last time I saw that expression, my cat was...how shall I put this. Obeying the call of nature beneath a neighbour's window.
When my cat looked round and realized I was standing there, he went all saucer eyed too, though my sudden gales of laughter may have been responsible, a neighbour that wasn't popular with anyone :roll:
Dirty Old Yank

Postby Archie » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:35 pm

Yeah cool katz 8)
Archie

Postby Ilovesteptoe » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:23 pm

Dirty Old Yank wrote:Very sweet photos Ilovesteptoe, adorable cats! The expression on Smudge's face is hilarious :)
Though truth be told, photographed from that angle, we'd all be similarly wide eyed with embarrassment, "OI!!" :shock:
Last time I saw that expression, my cat was...how shall I put this. Obeying the call of nature beneath a neighbour's window.
When my cat looked round and realized I was standing there, he went all saucer eyed too, though my sudden gales of laughter may have been responsible, a neighbour that wasn't popular with anyone :roll:

Loving your cat too Dirty old yank, It's looks very much like a Pharos cat. Yeah Smudge is a right character. I've had a few cats over the years but I've never seen with such huge eyes like smudge has, Molly on the other hand is a temperamental minx and I emphasise Tempera"MENTAL." One moment she's all over you, and the next like Zoltan hound of Dracula wanting to tear your throat out, a right witches cats she is. Still I love em both to bits. :P

Ilovesteptoe

Postby PhilGlass » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:20 pm

My girlfriend is crazy animal lady. So much so that crazy cat lady phones her up and says she is giving her a bad name! We do not live together but for her birthday I bought her 3 degus which live at mine. What amazing creatures they are, so sociable and funny, the perfect pet As they are quite clean too. I also now have a dog, a 3 year old Lurcher we got from the dogs trust, he is a lovely boy and the pride of my life... Shame he thinks the furry little degus are food... We have some work to do there!
"What do I want to go and see a film about Lesbians for?"
PhilGlass

Postby Ilovesteptoe » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:43 pm

PhilGlass wrote:My girlfriend is crazy animal lady. So much so that crazy cat lady phones her up and says she is giving her a bad name! We do not live together but for her birthday I bought her 3 degus which live at mine. What amazing creatures they are, so sociable and funny, the perfect pet As they are quite clean too. I also now have a dog, a 3 year old Lurcher we got from the dogs trust, he is a lovely boy and the pride of my life... Shame he thinks the furry little degus are food... We have some work to do there!

I didn't know what a Degus was so I googled it, and on looking they do look like a cross Gerbil/Kangaroo bundles O fun. I do live a sheltered life me. :mrgreen:

Ilovesteptoe

Postby rookieboy » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:38 pm

just joned up an logged on to pets. i got 2 ferrets fagin & dodger,3 little perch in a 4ft tank,old english game cock & hen and victorian bulldog.feel like dr doolittle. :)
rookieboy

Postby Ilovesteptoe » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:03 pm

rookieboy wrote:just joned up an logged on to pets. i got 2 ferrets fagin & dodger,3 little perch in a 4ft tank,old english game cock & hen and victorian bulldog.feel like dr doolittle. :)

Liking the pets you have and cool having fish. When I was a wee boy many decades ago I had two Chinese fighters one gold the other black and we had them for years until one fateful day my dad bought some fish feed from the market which contained with other stuff snail eggs ect.. and the darn little shelled buggers over the weeks unbeknownst to us hatched, grew fangs and ate the fish. That's one Chinese I never enjoyed, and I still get nightmares even today seeing Gary on Spongebob. :shock:

Ilovesteptoe

Previous

Return to Chit Chat