Play Steptoe and Son GamesContact Us about anything do to with Steptoe and Son

New Galton and Simpson Tribute.

Your chance to update other users on forthcoming events. Is a new DVD about to be released ? Any special documentaries planned ? Anything you feel would appeal to Steptoe fans

Moderators: Archie, Dirty Old Yank, PhilGlass

New Galton and Simpson Tribute.

Postby bob » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:59 pm

I have receive the follwo9jg email. Rather than give you edited highlights it would be best if you read it all.

I've been given your details by Tessa Le Bars. My name is James Hogg and I'm a director of the British Comedy Society.

On Saturday 1st June 2013 we will be unveiling a plaque at Milford Hospital to commemorate the first meeting of G&S.

Ray and Alan will be in attendance, of course, and the unveiling will be followed by a lunch at the nearby Refectory Public House.

I wondered if you might be so kind as to circulate the details to your members? All are welcome and it should be an excellent afternoon.

Proceedings start at 12 noon and tickets are £25 which includes lunch. All proceeds will go to G&S's chosen charity, AGE UK.

If you could direct people to www.britishcomedysociety.com for further details I would be extremely grateful.
bob
Site Admin

Re: New Galton and Simpson Tribute.

Postby harryfaversham » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:36 pm

Anybody here going?
"I've never had an x-ray"

"Yes you have! Two years ago when the 'orse kicked you in the cobblers!"
harryfaversham

Return to Share your news