Play Steptoe and Son GamesContact Us about anything do to with Steptoe and Son

An apology...

Your chance to update other users on forthcoming events. Is a new DVD about to be released ? Any special documentaries planned ? Anything you feel would appeal to Steptoe fans

Moderators: Archie, Dirty Old Yank, PhilGlass

An apology...

Postby Graham_S nli » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:35 pm

Dear all,

It seems we are being invaded by morons trying to use "humour" to promote questionable goods....

My apology is not to them for deleting their sometimes offensive posts but to other users of the board whose complaints I have removed as well due to the fact it becomes irrtating to read their obvious annoyance at this hijack of a Steptoe appreciation site...

Moderators like myself do keep an eye on the board and remove objectionable posts as soon as we are aware of them, please try to manage your anger by resisting replying to the trolls posts...

What's a troll?
Graham
Graham_S nli

Postby Archie » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:46 pm

The Troll appears to have stepped up his pathetic campaign.

I have just had to delete an obscene picture.

In my haste to delete I failed to make a note of his ip number.

If it happens again I will note the number and hopefully the authorities will take appropriate action !.
Archie

Thank you

Postby bob » Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:36 pm

Dear Archie and Graham

I can't thank you enough for all the work you do to keep this website pure for Steptoe fans. I have been out of the loop for a little while and without you the board would become unusable. Thank you.

I do hope other genuine Steptoe fans will join us, I feel we have all become firm friends..... although we would walk past each other in the street!!!!!

Thanks

Bob
bob
Site Admin

Return to Share your news