Play Steptoe and Son GamesContact Us about anything do to with Steptoe and Son

BBC 7 To Broadcast Steptoe Special

Your chance to update other users on forthcoming events. Is a new DVD about to be released ? Any special documentaries planned ? Anything you feel would appeal to Steptoe fans

Moderators: Archie, Dirty Old Yank, PhilGlass

BBC 7 To Broadcast Steptoe Special

Postby Bob » Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:40 am

The Big Steptoe Radio Show
A three hour special hosted by Ray and Alan is being broadcast on BBC7. Ray and Alan will introduce their favorite episodes and share a few personal memories. First Broadcast : 25th February 2006 9am
Bob

Re: BBC 7 To Broadcast Steptoe Special

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:04 am

Shame wish I had seen this great website before and known about the BB7 show. Missed iot. Any ideas when it will be on again?

:x

Bob wrote:The Big Steptoe Radio Show
A three hour special hosted by Ray and Alan is being broadcast on BBC7. Ray and Alan will introduce their favorite episodes and share a few personal memories. First Broadcast : 25th February 2006 9am

Postby PeterL » Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:40 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Shame wish I had seen this great website before and known about the BB7 show. Missed iot. Any ideas when it will be on again?

[quote="Bob"][b]The Big Steptoe Radio Show [/b]
A three hour special hosted by Ray and Alan is being broadcast on BBC7. Ray and Alan will introduce their favorite episodes and share a few personal memories. First Broadcast : 25th February 2006 9am[/quote][/quote]

I listeded to it and it was like time travel. I was wisked back to Purley in Surrey where I grew up in the 50s. Great to be able to sit here in New York and listen not only to all those memories but also authors. Keep up the grat work woith the web site.
PeterL

Postby PeterL » Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:40 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Shame wish I had seen this great website before and known about the BB7 show. Missed iot. Any ideas when it will be on again?

A three hour special hosted by Ray and Alan is being broadcast on BBC7. Ray and Alan will introduce their favorite episodes and share a few personal memories. First Broadcast : 25th February 2006 9am[/quote][/quote]

I listeded to it and it was like time travel. I was wisked back to Purley in Surrey where I grew up in the 50s. Great to be able to sit here in New York and listen not only to all those memories but also authors. Keep up the grat work with the web site.
PeterL

Postby PeterL » Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:41 pm

I listened to it and it was like time travel. I was wisked back to Purley in Surrey where I grew up in the 50s. Great to be able to sit here in New York and listen not only to all those memories but also authors. Keep up the grat work with the web site.
PeterL Sunday March 5th
PeterL

Return to Share your news