Play Steptoe and Son GamesContact Us about anything do to with Steptoe and Son

Lucan

Your chance to update other users on forthcoming events. Is a new DVD about to be released ? Any special documentaries planned ? Anything you feel would appeal to Steptoe fans

Moderators: Archie, Dirty Old Yank, PhilGlass

Lucan

Postby Archie » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:04 pm

I watched the ITV drama last night based on the murder committed by Lord Lucan. In one scene his wife was watching TV you never saw the screen only heard the sound it was the 'Without Prejudice' episode :o
Eeh I wanna see the Nudes of 1964
Archie

Re: Lucan

Postby Ilovesteptoe » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:00 pm

I'm still amazed how this man was able to evade justice? It does help when you have friends in high places who open/close doors so to speak. His infamy is glorified where the nanny & victim is largely forgotten. Sad really. :|
Cheer if you love Steptoe & Son!

You dirty old man, cow son! Bognor here we come!
Ilovesteptoe

Location: In Swansea City travelling on my cart totting for deals!

Postby Archie » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:47 pm

These people always stick together, I'm sure Dave & Boris would help if one of their set got involved in a similar frightful mishap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSqkdcT25ss
Eeh I wanna see the Nudes of 1964
Archie

Postby Ilovesteptoe » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:52 pm

Archie wrote:These people always stick together, I'm sure Dave & Boris would help if one of their set got involved in a similar frightful mishap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSqkdcT25ss

Yeah, you find they'd move mountains to aid a friend where us mortals would face the full force of justice. I don't know what it's about these men or women who somehow become infamous for their criminal acts such as Lucan, the Krays or any criminal who become a pin up for their crimes. Take Bonny & Clyde who were portrayed favourably by Hollywood but in reality were a couple of psychotic mass murdering toe-rags. :|

P/S) love the youtube video, it hilariously accurate. :lol:

It's like the old saying goes that if you find a quid on the ground but trip over a Tory minister with a hooker knocking yourself out don't fret as there's always pros & cons in all scenario's as a quid in the hand is one in the bush. :P
Cheer if you love Steptoe & Son!

You dirty old man, cow son! Bognor here we come!
Ilovesteptoe

Location: In Swansea City travelling on my cart totting for deals!

Return to Share your news