Play Steptoe and Son GamesContact Us about anything do to with Steptoe and Son

3.2.1 Dickens Themed Xmas Special featuring Wilfrid Brambell

Your chance to update other users on forthcoming events. Is a new DVD about to be released ? Any special documentaries planned ? Anything you feel would appeal to Steptoe fans

Moderators: Archie, Dirty Old Yank, PhilGlass

3.2.1 Dickens Themed Xmas Special featuring Wilfrid Brambell

Postby The Pixel Surgeon » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:16 pm

Looks like challenge are going to give us another repeat of the 3.2.1 Dickens Themed Christmas Special featuring Wilfrid Brambell:

New: 321
Wednesday 25 Dec 5:50pm

Dickensian-themed Christmas special of the popular game show presented by Ted Rogers. Contestants try to avoid elimination, and the Dusty Bin booby prize, by solving cryptic clues.

Length 1 hour 15 mins

Great news... As we all, finally, have our chance to secure a good quality copy to add to our collection… ;-)
"The world is made up of ironies and people being manipulated"
User avatar
The Pixel Surgeon
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:03 pm
Location: UK

Re: 3.2.1 Dickens Themed Xmas Special featuring Wilfrid Bram

Postby Ilovesteptoe » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:10 am

Never knew that one was on, dam! Hopefully some kind fellow has uploaded it to Youtube. Thanks for that info. :)
Cheer if you love Steptoe & Son!

You dirty old man, cow son! Bognor here we come!
User avatar
Ilovesteptoe
 
Posts: 970
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:24 pm
Location: In Swansea City travelling on my cart totting for deals!

Re: 3.2.1 Dickens Themed Xmas Special featuring Wilfrid Bram

Postby The Pixel Surgeon » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:11 am

Ilovesteptoe wrote:Never knew that one was on, dam! Hopefully some kind fellow has uploaded it to Youtube. Thanks for that info. :)


I'll edit out the Brambell extract and upload it somewhere for all those here, that may be interested...

I'll post the link, from where it can be downloaded, as soon as it's ready...

For the link to the file, take a look at this post / thread:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2324&p=9656#p9656It's here
"The world is made up of ironies and people being manipulated"
User avatar
The Pixel Surgeon
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:03 pm
Location: UK

Re: 3.2.1 Dickens Themed Xmas Special featuring Wilfrid Bram

Postby Ilovesteptoe » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:15 pm

The Pixel Surgeon wrote:
Ilovesteptoe wrote:Never knew that one was on, dam! Hopefully some kind fellow has uploaded it to Youtube. Thanks for that info. :)


I'll edit out the Brambell extract and upload it somewhere for all those here, that may be interested...

I'll post the link, from where it can be downloaded, as soon as it's ready...

For the link to the file, take a look at this post / thread:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2324&p=9656#p9656It's here


Thanks for that. :wink:
Cheer if you love Steptoe & Son!

You dirty old man, cow son! Bognor here we come!
User avatar
Ilovesteptoe
 
Posts: 970
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:24 pm
Location: In Swansea City travelling on my cart totting for deals!

Re: 3.2.1 Dickens Themed Xmas Special featuring Wilfrid Bram

Postby The Pixel Surgeon » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:08 pm

It's now on YouTube, too (with the option to watch in HD)!

3-2-1: Dickens (Christmas Special) Featuring Wilfrid Brambell as Ebeneezer Scrooge 25/12/1979:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5Nt2P-6kXo
"The world is made up of ironies and people being manipulated"
User avatar
The Pixel Surgeon
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:03 pm
Location: UK

Re: 3.2.1 Dickens Themed Xmas Special featuring Wilfrid Bram

Postby Ilovesteptoe » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:18 pm

The Pixel Surgeon wrote:It's now on YouTube, too (with the option to watch in HD)!

3-2-1: Dickens (Christmas Special) Featuring Wilfrid Brambell as Ebeneezer Scrooge 25/12/1979:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5Nt2P-6kXo


Hey, my wishes have been answered and luckily I have a blu-ray that streams youtube and is also a recorder. Thanks friend!! :wink:
Cheer if you love Steptoe & Son!

You dirty old man, cow son! Bognor here we come!
User avatar
Ilovesteptoe
 
Posts: 970
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:24 pm
Location: In Swansea City travelling on my cart totting for deals!


Return to Share your news

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron

 

 

Testing