Play Steptoe and Son GamesContact Us about anything do to with Steptoe and Son

lambretta steptoe and son custom

Your chance to update other users on forthcoming events. Is a new DVD about to be released ? Any special documentaries planned ? Anything you feel would appeal to Steptoe fans

Moderators: Archie, Dirty Old Yank, PhilGlass

lambretta steptoe and son custom

Postby poppy » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:19 am

hi everyone i have just joined this group i didnt know there was one my husband has a lambretta that has been custom done to steptoe and son it is amazing and gets a lot of interest at all the scooter shows he attends the art work is great would love to show pics but dont know how to do that on here
poppy

Re: lambretta steptoe and son custom

Postby bob » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:01 am

Hi Poppy

Do you have a way of storing the picture on-line. if so then you can embed a link and it will also display here.

Whats your favorite episode

Bob
bob
Site Admin

Re: lambretta steptoe and son custom

Postby The Pixel Surgeon » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:29 pm

Hi Poppy,
You can upload them to the link that follows, below (it's free and there's no need to register). Then, anyone here that's interested, can go off and download them...

http://www.lookpic.com/

Upload them one at a time, and then post the links that are generated, back here...

You could link them here directly, but that would take a bit of explaining, on just how to do that, so probably best, to leave that for now... Don't want to complicate things too much...
"The world is made up of ironies and people being manipulated"
The Pixel Surgeon

Return to Share your news