Play Steptoe and Son GamesContact Us about anything do to with Steptoe and Son

Amazon Links

Your chance to update other users on forthcoming events. Is a new DVD about to be released ? Any special documentaries planned ? Anything you feel would appeal to Steptoe fans

Moderators: Archie, Dirty Old Yank, PhilGlass

Amazon Links

Postby bob » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:28 am

Regular visitors may have noticed a number of Amazon links appearing on the website as well as an on-line store. Well if you can't beat them ...........

If you do shop from time to time on Amazon, it would be a great help if you could use one of the links on this site to get to amazon. It dosn't matter what you want to buy and it dosn't have to be Steptoe related. As long as you use our link to visit Amazon, we will get a small commission if you make a purchase during that visit.

This will help cover hosting and development costs for the site.

Thank you for your support

Bob
bob
Site Admin

amazon links

Postby harold » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:22 pm

i am going to order me boxset from amazon and i will be using the link glad to help the forum
A TOTTER 4 EVER
harold

Postby bob » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:07 am

As always you are a Gentleman Harold !

Not sure how it works with Amazon UK and US, it will be interesting to find out.

Regards

Bob
bob
Site Admin

amazon links

Postby harold » Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:37 pm

i am going to order from amazon uk so hopefully it will be ok thanx bob for the kind words
A TOTTER 4 EVER
harold

Postby Rian » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:35 am

I really want to buy the Steptoe book written by Rob Ross who i know does a lot of work on the Carry On Films as i have heard him on the audio commentrys.

I was just woundering if anyone has the book and if its any good as it would be great to have a steptoe book at long last :D X
Rian

Return to Share your news