Play Steptoe and Son GamesContact Us about anything do to with Steptoe and Son

Brand new website - get involved!

Your chance to update other users on forthcoming events. Is a new DVD about to be released ? Any special documentaries planned ? Anything you feel would appeal to Steptoe fans

Moderators: Archie, Dirty Old Yank, PhilGlass

Brand new website - get involved!

Postby PhilGlass » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:23 pm

Hi everyone!!

With the kind and very generous assistance of our good friend BOB, I have started to build my first ever website...

It is based around the lives and Careers of Harry H. Corbett and Wilfrid Brambell - it is not a Steptoe site, but a site about them - their lives, their careers, with indepth filmographies, interviews, rare footage, their recording carrers, their stage work etc...

I am looking for contributions from other fans... Nothing Steptoe please - of course, it has a Steptoe page, but how could I possibly go up against the fantastic work of Bob and Ron with their sites?

If you would like to get involved, no matter how big or small your item, let me know!! :) All contributions are welcome (except for Albert Steptoe's crossword, we don't want to be closed down!)!
"What do I want to go and see a film about Lesbians for?"
PhilGlass

Postby bob » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:42 pm

Good luck with the site Phil

Bob
bob
Site Admin

Postby PhilGlass » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:44 am

Thanks Bob!!

It's going to be the most detailed accounts of these two wonderful actors that you'll find.

Any budding researchers get in touch! There is just so much to do and so little time to do it!!
"What do I want to go and see a film about Lesbians for?"
PhilGlass

Return to Share your news