Play Steptoe and Son GamesContact Us about anything do to with Steptoe and Son

Watch out...

Your chance to update other users on forthcoming events. Is a new DVD about to be released ? Any special documentaries planned ? Anything you feel would appeal to Steptoe fans

Moderators: Archie, Dirty Old Yank, PhilGlass

Watch out...

Postby PhilGlass » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:51 pm

I don't know if anyone is aware of the site, but do NOT sign up to http://steptoeandsononline.info/

Someone brought this to my attention - to 'access' it you need to 'sign up' to a 'special offer' by any one of the services provided...

basically it's a way to get all your details, there is actually no steptoe content.

http://steptoeandsononline.info/

Just a warning for you all, a little heads up!! :)
"What do I want to go and see a film about Lesbians for?"
PhilGlass

Postby bob » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:29 am

Thanks for the tip Phil.

Sorry I havn't been around much lately, too much work !!!!

Bob
bob
Site Admin

Postby PhilGlass » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:11 am

Fancy putting some my way? lol Just kidding...

Nice to see you around again, I thought maybe the Vicar had been round asking for contributions for his white elephant stall so you were avoiding him - he's had two bob off me already this week!

Did you get the email i sent you? I stumbled across a website full of full radio dramas you can download for nothing. I know you're into that kind of thing, but you probably know the site anyway no doubt!!
PhilGlass

watch out

Postby harold » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:18 pm

thanks phil i do not know why people have to use tricks to get somebody to look at their bleeding website glad to see a new post here i thought everybody had gone to bognor on holiday lol
harold

Re: watch out

Postby PhilGlass » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:46 pm

harold wrote:thanks phil i do not know why people have to use tricks to get somebody to look at their bleeding website glad to see a new post here i thought everybody had gone to bognor on holiday lol

Probably because people are dumb enough to fall for it. Well that's a bit harsh really, but it's like junk mail - we all complain about it but they wouldn't take the time and money to produce it if it didn't work!!

Some people are too trusting. I, on the other hand, am the opposite - too synical lol.

I'm sure if the Steptoes had the internet Harold would one day accidentally discover that his old Dad was pulling some sort of internet scam!!!
PhilGlass

Return to Share your news