Play Steptoe and Son GamesContact Us about anything do to with Steptoe and Son

steptoe stuff on e bay

An opportunity to discuss any aspect of the TV series

Moderators: Archie, Dirty Old Yank, PhilGlass

Re: steptoe stuff on e bay

Postby Archie » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:38 pm

If you wonder about the rude words on the Men Of Letters Scrabble board I found this listing :shock:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Steptoe-and-S ... 1c53197945
Eeh I wanna see the Nudes of 1964
Archie

Postby Elbolsa » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:30 pm

Hi all,
just to let everyone know that i am thinning out my collection and putting it on Ebay.Starting gently this week(Sat Eve) with 8 editions of Rag n Bone magazine and a couple of Totting Times.
In the weeks to come i shall be listing posters autos lobby cards and a couple of really rare items.I have sorted out a good couple of apple box fulls.If anyone bids from this forum and wins let me know before i send out the invoice and i will action a 10% discount.This discount is open only to bona fide members of this forum.I have the same name on Ebay.
All the best Paul(Elbolsa)
Elbolsa

Postby Elbolsa » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:53 pm

Just to let you know the totting times x1 and rag and bone x8 are now on ebay.
My missus (Shaynipoos) has listed them as she has got fed up of me saying i would have a clear out so she is doing it for me.I just don't seem to have it in me to get rid of anything.
So in no specific order she will be listing half a dozen posters.lobby card sets,original photos and quite a few signed items in the next couple of months.Same terms will apply to members of this forum a 10% discount will be given to all bona fide members of this great forum.Just let the missus know by mail when you are bidding and await an amended invoice with the discount applied.
Happy New Year to all.
Paul(Elbolsa)
Elbolsa

Previous

Return to The knobs are on my side