Play Steptoe and Son GamesContact Us about anything do to with Steptoe and Son

Harry Fielder

An opportunity to discuss any aspect of the TV series

Moderators: Archie, Dirty Old Yank, PhilGlass

Postby callous_little_bleeder » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:40 am

You were in McVicar! TOP film. I know it word for word and recognised you immediately when I saw the photo on your site. Glad to hear the film was a good 'un for you because the prison scenes certainly look like they were fun to do.
callous_little_bleeder

Re: Harry Fielder

Postby Karl » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:03 am

Whats happened to "Aitch" it was great to have mr Fielder chatting on here,someone who was actually involved in Steptoe & son 8)
"The only thing worth 'avin is that porcelain group on the mantlepiece behind your elbow......." "'Aint you got any woodbines?.. "
Karl

Postby steve sheffield » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:11 pm

Just seen Harry recently stood gassing at the end of the bar in the " Likely lads " film. He's in the pub that is being pulled down as the lads pay one more reflective visit.
3 Handkerchiefs and a pair of Y fronts. Enoch's dreaming of a white christmas.
steve sheffield

Postby winstonlegthigh » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:36 pm

wow, i've seen you in SOOO much!! The Devils, you were in that with Oliver Reed!?!! He's like, one of my all time heroes, God, i'd sell my Nan to meet Oliver Reed! What was he like, did ya get to meet him, was he really as mental as they say?!?! Husbands, is that the John Cassavetes film?!?! was the Jack the Ripper you were in the one with Michael Caine? And Barry Lyndon, Jesus, you worked with Kubrick?!?! And Peter Sellers in the Return of the Pink Panther!! says Confessions too, as in Confessions of a Window Cleaner with Robin Askwith?!!?! Lisztomania with Roger Daltrey!! And McVicar!! And Aces High with Malcolm McDowell!! And Some Mothers Do Ave Em!! Christ, the Long Good Friday, The Elephant Man, Fanny by Gaslight!

You worked with Jimmy Cagney?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! And Alfred Hitchcock?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Cagney though, what did you do with Cagney, what was he like, i thought i'd seen every film he's been in, where you in a film with him?!?!

You're so lucky you don't know me, i'd do your head in!
winstonlegthigh

Postby Archie » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:50 pm

I saw a brief glimpse of Harry recently in 'Mutiny On The Buses' he was also in an episode of The Sweeney.
Eeh I wanna see the Nudes of 1964
Archie

Previous

Return to The knobs are on my side