Play Steptoe and Son GamesContact Us about anything do to with Steptoe and Son

New Page Added – Episode Vote

Ask other forum member for help and advice on anything to do with Steptoe and Son

Moderators: Archie, Dirty Old Yank, PhilGlass

New Page Added – Episode Vote

Postby bob » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:33 pm

I have been working on a poll where visitors to the website can vote for their favourite episode of Steptoe.

If they are anything like me, their favourite episode will change over time. I have therefore included a facility to allow people to vote once a week. This is better (in my view) than preventing people from ever voting again and will hopeful attract regular visits to the page.

Any comments or feedback are welcome. I would like a better picture for the “Thank You” page. If anybody has anything appropriate or has any suggestions to make I would be very grateful.

The page can be found under the TV menu
bob
Site Admin

Postby Archie » Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:16 pm

I voted for 'Men Of Letters' but it is nearly impossible to choose 8)
Archie

Postby bob » Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:27 pm

Hi Archie

Thanks for voting. Like you, my favourite episode can depend on a number of factors, therefore if you ask me the question tomorrow you may get a different answer.

For that reason I have built in a facility to allow you to submit a new vote once a week.

Bob
bob
Site Admin

Postby Archie » Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:11 pm

I voted for 'The Seven Steptorie' this week of course the fight scene is a send up of the popular 70's series 'Kung Fu' :)
Archie

Return to Help Please